Yashoda Art Classes


Hi! This is Kavitha. Welcome to my Blog! You have reached a place where you get every type of art!!

Please visit my website http://www.yashodaarts.in for the latest information.


I have been teaching various painting classes for about ten years now. At present, I am conducting these classes here near Peddamma Temple, Jubilee Hills Check post.

I also conduct  Fashion Design (Embroidery & Tailoring)  classes for Ladies.



I also offer personalized services such as portraits and other customized paintings of any type/size.

Classes are held on all days except Wednesday. On week days classes are held both in the morning as well as in the evening, where as on weekends only in the morning mostly for the convenience of working people who want to pursue their hobby.

USP: Every student gets individual attention as the number of students per class are limited. Student is free to choose  a picture of her/his choice. I have students from across India and also outside  India! Please read "Testimonials" for feedback from my former students.

No comments:

Post a Comment